Electromet has responded to Defense customer needs by designing and producing an extremely compact and rugged 1U Power Distribution Unit (PDU) to complement our existing line of rugged electronic cabinets, racks and enclosures. Integrators are struggling to find enough vertical space within electronic cabinets, racks and enclosures to accommodate all of the COTS electronics that the Defense customer requires. With every bit of vertical space being precious, Electromet can now offer a shock and vibration qualified, Power Distribution Unit (PDU) in a 1U form factor. When used, this can save precious space for other critical COTS electronic payloads.
Additionally, Electromet has designed this PDU with standard 15 AMP electrical receptacles in the rear to make connecting COTS electronics quick and easy.
Space Saver Power Distribution Unit (PDU) in a 1U form factor:
- 1U PDU designed to mate with standard 19-Inch electronic cabinets, racks and enclosures
- Rugged – Meets all requirements of MIL-S-901D (Shock) and MIL-STD-167 (Vibration)
- Installs easily using fixed resting angle kits or slide mounting kits – no additional wiring needed
- Contains eight, 15 AMP standard electrical receptacles in rear plus one standard power in-let connector
- Power is controlled by six, rugged, 15 AMP, Airpax circuit breakers. Two circuit breakers control two receptacles each and four breakers control one receptacle each. Each breaker includes an LED indicator lamp. The PDU includes a power indicator lamp and an hour meter to record run time for preventative maintenance.
|26-Inch deep cabinet||30-Inch deep cabinet|
|Fixed Installation Kit with PDU||P/N 813-400D-1||P/N 813-400D-2|
|Sliding Installation Kit with PDU||P/N 813-401D-1||P/N 813-401|
|PDU – stand alone||P/N 813-402D-1|
- Installation kits can be customized for additional cabinet depths.