In addition to Electromet’s extremely robust, ruggedized shipboard electronic cabinet designs, Electromet also offers a family of modular, affordable, light-weight, non-ruggedized, shore-based electronic cabinets.
Electromet recently provided SAIC with a suite of these modular cabinets for the TACAMO program, the U.S. military system of survivable communications links.
These cabinets provide the following features/benefits:
- Modular – Height and depth adjusted to customer needs
- Affordable/Light Weight – Constructed of light-weight steel frame and panels
- EIA Mounting Rails – Multiple rail geometries available; multiple vertical mounting rails feature independent, adjustable, front-to-back positioning
- Face Mounted Front Doors
- Rear Door
- Rear/Side Panels – Blank, configured with I/O cut-outs, ventilation; number and size to customer needs
- Equipment Drawers
- Fixed/Sliding Shelves & Keyboard Work Surfaces
- Equipment Support Angles
- Bus Bar
- Power Strip
- Cooling Fans