Web Site Info
Please contact us with any questions about this website.
WordPress site design and development by PRD.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Electromet (EMCorp)’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Electromet (EMCorp)’s web site;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Electromet (EMCorp) at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Electromet (EMCorp)’s web site are provided “as is”. Electromet (EMCorp) makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Electromet (EMCorp) does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Electromet (EMCorp) or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Electromet (EMCorp)’s Internet site, even if Electromet (EMCorp) or a Electromet (EMCorp) authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Electromet (EMCorp)’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Electromet (EMCorp) does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Electromet (EMCorp) may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Electromet (EMCorp) does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Electromet (EMCorp) is not responsible for the contents of any externally linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Electromet (EMCorp) of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Electromet (EMCorp)’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Questions and Comments
Please don’t hesitate to contact Electromet with your questions or comments regarding this website, or any of our products and services. Excellent customer service is of paramount importance to us, and we will quickly respond to your request.